Thursday, 13 January 2011

se7en

By god grace, now it’s already 7 years of relationship between me and my love one.7 years mean, our relationship could go to primary school perhaps :)

OK, cut the crap, I was fall asleep (again) this evening and I dreamed of a voice. A voice that told me true love is directly proportional with time.

It means, I love you 7 times larger, harder, bigger, better, (ouch can’t find the right words) than before.

It means, 7 years you have been there to share everything with me...Our good time & our hard time.

It means, 7 years you have been the person whom I always turned to when I feel down.

It means, 7 years we have been struggling through our hardship together.

Thanks for being you. Thanks for giving me the meaning of pure heart. Yes, you the only person that teach me all that.

Like I told you before, "The next girl I will ever LOVE on this earth will be our daughter."

Even though 7 is just a number, but it does bring us to what we have now, the future, and hereafter, Insha’Allah.

Happy 7th Anniversary Dear Love.

How can I forget you?

When you’re always on my mind?

How can I not want you?

When you’re all I want inside?

How can I let you go?

When I can't see us apart?

How can I not love you?

When you control my heart?

-Anonymous-

1 comment:

amf said...

Awwwwwe.. This is sweet.. ;D